delivery & returns
What are the options for receiving my Custom Planet order?
- Delivery - to a home or work address via courier
- Collection - from our factory
What are my delivery options?
Custom Planet creates made to order products and production time is usually 1-2 weeks depending on the size of your order. Once produced the following delivery options are available. For orders processed manually via email or phone please notify your sales representative if you have an urgent deadline where the pre 10.30 or Saturday deliveries are required.
- DPD Next Day - £8 per box (up to 20kg)
- DPD Pre 10.30 - £20 per box (up to 20kg)
- DPD Saturday - £30 per box (up to 20kg)
- DPD and DHL for our international deliveries. The price is dependent on the delivery address, box size and weight. Please contact us for a quote on any international order.
- Delivery on custom products is usually 1-2 weeks however we do offer a fast track service where possible (please contact us for details).
Can I track my order?
If you supply us with your mobile phone number you will be sent a link from DPD to track your order. This facility also gives an estimated time for delivery, usually within an hour time slot.
What happens if i'm not in when my delivery arrives?
A signature is required for all of our deliveries. If you think you may not be in when your order is delivered you have a few options;
- If you have received your tracking text or email you can arrange to change your delivery address with DPD direct.
- If you are unsure how to rearrange delivery please contact us with your new address and we can do this for you.
- You can leave special delivery instructions which we can pass onto the courier for you.
- If you are not in when the courier attempts delivery they will attempt delivery again a second time for free before returning the order to us. We would then have to send the parcel back out for delivery at an additional cost of £8 per parcel.
My delivery hasn't turned up yet - what should I do?
If your delivery hasn't turned up on the expected day please contact us and we will find out what's going on. Please have your order number handy when you call.
We cannot accept any returns once the item has been printed unless faulty. Please see our terms and conditions for further details. By approving your visual proof you agree to our terms and conditions.
Returns & Cancellation Policy
Custom Planet Ltd is committed highest level of service and customer satisfaction.
Please read our terms and conditions and returns policy before placing an order.
Our products are all custom made so we can only offer returns/refunds if:
a) the product does not match the order, or
b) the product is faulty
If the product(s) delivered does not match your order please contact us via email email@example.com outlining the problem and we will arrange the return or replacement of the said goods. Please remember to include your original invoice number and the name your order was placed under. If the goods have a problem relating to the quality of the product such as a mis-print or a fault on garment, then a photograph as well as description of the problem should be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org for our customer services team to assess. In the unlikely event that a solution cannot be found the items can be returned.
We cannot take any action on an order until all of the goods are returned to Custom Planet for inspection. Following the return of the goods a thorough assessment will take place following which Custom Planet Ltd will deem whether the return is valid or not.
If the problem relates to a production issue at Custom Planet then a re-print of the goods may be offered to rectify the quality issue. Because every product is custom-made to your specifications, if the order has already been produced Custom Planet retains the right to solely offer a re-print when seeking to rectify any problem with an order.
A refund will be offered only when an order is cancelled prior to any work being undertaken by Custom Planet Ltd. If you need to cancel an order you should contact customer services on 0191 270 8181 as soon as possible. Due to the short turnaround times we try to work to, your order may have already gone into production.
If an order has been placed by the customer and subsequently produced by Custom Planet a refund will not be offered on cancellation as the goods are custom-made to clients specifications and not stock items that can be re-sold.
Any problem with an order should be outlined within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
Failure to inform Custom Planet Ltd of a problem within 24 hours of receiving the goods will mean the order is deemed to have been accepted and checked.
We do not accept returns on samples or sample packs.
Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any failure on the part of any courier or delivery service used to deliver goods, nor can we accept any consequential loss incurred by the customer by any action or inaction on the part of Custom Planet or any agent acting on behalf of Custom Planet.